web cờ bạc online
_trang web đánh bạc
If you are in urgent need of medical care , please call 911.
If you require health care advice for a non-urgent concern , call HealthLink BC at 811 or visit www.HealthLinkBC.ca.
Other emergency contacts:
- Ambulance, fire, police: 911
If you need immediate emergency help.
- BC Drug and Poison Information Centre: 1.800.567.8911
Offers a 24-hour telephone information service which provides immediate information about the effects of drugs and poisons and treatment to health care providers and the general public. A toll-free number is staffed by nurses, pharmacists and physicians.
- Health Link BC: Anywhere in BC: 8-1-1 or
TTY (Deaf and hearing-impaired): 7-1-1
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) (Deaf or hearing-impaired: 1-866-872-0113 )
Confidential, non-judgmental, free emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including feelings which may lead to suicide.
- Kids Help Phone: 1. 800.668.6868
Immediate and caring support, information and, if necessary, referral to a local community or social service agency.
- Youth in BC Distress Line: 1.866.661.3311
24-Hour Distress Line staffed by counsellors and trained volunteers who are committed to helping youths in crisis.
- Problem Gambling Help Line: 1.888.795.6111 (Deaf and hard of hearing callers call collect: 604.875.0885)
The Problem Gambling Help Line is a province-wide information and referral service for anyone who is adversely affected by their own, or another's gambling habits.
Emergency Mental Health Services
For life-threatening situations, please call 9-1-1.
- The Vancouver Island Crisis Line provides a supportive listening ear for people in emotional distress and connection to emergency mental health services when needed. The number is the same for all areas of Vancouver Island. Text and online chat services are also available.
Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1.888.494.3888
- The KUU-US Crisis Line is a resource for suicide prevention for Aboriginal people on Vancouver Island and in the province of British Columbia. Help is available 24 hours a day. If you are facing a crisis, call any time.
Adult Crisis Line: 250-723-4050
Youth Crisis Line: 250-723-2040
Vancouver Island and through the Province of BC: 1-800-588-8717
Alcohol and Drug Information Referral
Toll-free line: 1-800-663-1441
24-hour free telephone service provides information about province-wide addictions services.